CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumat, 30 Januari 2009

studying english is my favorite lesson,do you know why I like studying english.first I can fly in the world.....and then because of it I have many experiences from that.I always expect to my GOD in order to be accountant who can speak english fluently...Ok nowdays I am studying english with tourism foreign country.
My school library has many book overthere,everyday,everytime I can loan book in there. So if I have many task I always take the inspiration from there. And one of my dream that I don't reach yet is I have to be able to speaking or talking and discussing afterword listening with tourism foreign country like leonardo de caprio.Ok I think it my dream that during I unrech yet, But in other time I want to true my expect.

0 komentar: